Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:45:35 +0100
From:      Ondra Holecek <bln@deprese.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpiconf -s3 and time

hello,
i use 5.3-STABLE, and have noticed, that if i run acpiconf -s3 (hard
sleep ?) on my laptop, all is fine, but the current time "freezes", so
if i power my laptop later on, i have the same time as before sleep

it is very ..er..unpleasant to set up time after each sleep again

i am not sure, but think that some version before this worked, so
question is how to make it work again :)

--
# If it happens once, it's a bug.
# If it happens twice, it's a feature.