Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:38:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chalktalk -> English service wanted

In message <200004191159.HAA38699@blackhelicopters.org> Michael Lucas writes:
: You're absolutely not out of line.  If I lived anywhere near Boulder,
: I'd do it myself.

Well, that's good to know.

: IMHO, we need more of this sort of arrangement if we're ever going to
: get decent implementations and docs thereof.  And home cooking to boot
: never hurts.  ;)

:-).  I've had several death threats against me, in jest, because then
the killers, who were eating my wife's cheezecake at the time, could
then marry my widow :-).

Warner