Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:10:44 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Setup Questions on system with 3 hds.

Currently I have two freebsd 4-3 machines running
postfix and some scripts with it to stomp on spam.
In my learning freebsd process I installed mysql,apache,php ,webmin and phpnuke on one. Now that I have a somewhat "dangerous" understanding of them I want to move them off of the postfix machine onto a different freebsd 4-4, bigger and faster machine.
I am going to take one of my nt4.0 machines that has 3 drives in it; a 1.2g , 4gig and a 13gig and turn it into the apache,mysql,php, phpnuke and any other thing cool unix stuff i wanna play with machine.
My question is this.
What would be the best fdisk setup for it. ?
I get alittle confused in setting it up.
ad0 is the 1.2 gig
ad1 is the 4.3 gig
ad2 is the 13 gig

I also want to log all logs to another machine as in the security page description setup. However in case that doesn't work well or dies then I want to be able to have a /var slice to change the logging back too.

I am not sure how I go about telling the setup to put like the / on ad0 and say /usr on the 13gig .
And should i have any other mount points ? why would I even ? Guess maybe a /home or /users if I should ever allow anyone to put their db's or sites on it ?

So little confused on the best long run setup
Thanks