Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:47:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        "Mr. K." <bsd@a.servers.aozilla.com>
Cc:        David G Andersen <danderse@cs.utah.edu>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: localhost.org

Check /etc/resolv.conf.  Make sure there are no ``search'' entries
for anything other than inbox.org.

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Mr. K. wrote:

: I thought it's automatically there because inbox.org is my domain name.  I
: actually can't figure out how to fix this, without setting myself as
: authoritative for localhost.org.  I'm probably just overlooking something
: though.
: