Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        bear@pacificnet.net, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hardware and Stuff

	If John Dyson has a contact of a suit we can all call or eMail and
beg for an oracle port to go commercial, it would be great.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
Observation #1: The more security consultants get paid, the longer their
                sentences are