Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:46:29 -0500
From:      "Pratt, Benjamin E." <bepratt@stcloudstate.edu>
To:        <dbader@ece.unm.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mpich-1.2.5.2

Good day, I am just writing to see if you could update me on the state
of the mpich port?

I was attempting to install it for the first time today and am running
in to problem because mpich-1.2.5.2.tar.gz doesn't seem to be housed at
ftp.mcs.anl.gov or in the FreeBSD distfiles location anymore. I FTPd to
ftp.mcs.anl.gov and noticed that mpich-1.2.6.tar.gz and even
mpich2-1.0.1.tar.gz is out. Do you have any timeline in which you're
planning on updating the port?

Thanks for any information,

Ben