Date:      09 Dec 2001 19:15:01 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Link to book/book.html from book/index.html?

> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 05:54:15PM -0800, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
>
> > I am wondering if some index pages like fdp-primer/index.html would be
> > improved by having a link to their all-in-one page like
> > fdp-primer/book.html somewhere near the top of the page (above the index
> > of links, anyway).

I won't be providing patches for this as I volunteered to do last week.

I spent the whole afternoon looking and taking notes on docproj and sys
makefiles and then the SGML stuff.  I think I saw all the files involved
(to make one book) and only managed to convince myself that I'm not ready
(or not willing anyway) to wrap my brain around this one at this early
period of my makefile and SGML (and .dsl?) learning.

There's no PR on this, so feel free to forget the idea.
Or, I'll write a no-patch PR if you'd like.