Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 14:57:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        jtuan@usacs.rutgers.edu (James Tuan)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about FreeBSD and NetBSD

A very interesting question, and I'm coming to the conclusion
that the answer is:
"If you have to ask, then you want FreeBSD"
If you want Net BSD, you will already know it..
NetBSD is spending a lot of time doing stuff to make BSD portable
and they have made some enhansements to the system that are very nice..
however so has FreeBSD, ant freeBSD has concentrated more
on making the system friendly to newer users..
NetBSD is for people who already know what they are doing..
Once you are comfortable with it you can always shift over from one to
the other....
And the two camps DO talk..