Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:51:49 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CCITT support in current

> The 4.4 CDROM is no longer being published by O'Reilly and Associates,
> according to their web page.  When what they have is gone, it's gone.

Not to worry - it's still published by Walnut Creek CDROM, and we've
in fact done both import and export versions of the Lite2 disk
(something O'Reilly never got around to, it seems).

I'll go one further:  If Terry or any other developer wants a copy of
this CD for reference purposes, send me your address and I'll give
you a freebie (whooie I just know I'm going to regret this :-).

Please don't send me mail if you (not Terry, the global "you") just
want this to decorate your shelf - there are hundreds of people on
this list and I don't particularly want to process hundreds of
requests (trust me, I have other things to do! :-).  I'm more happy to
send out CDs to those who genuinely intend to use them in some FreeBSD
related manner, however.

					Jordan