Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:48:42 -0700
From:      Sean-Paul Rees <sean@seanrees.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxtv / xfree864

I just upgraded to XFree86 4.01 from 3.3.6. In 3.3.6, when I told Fxtv to enter
fullscreen mode, it would change resolutions down to 640x480 and place itself
such that all you saw was the TV window.

Now, in XFree 4, it just swaps down to 640x480, but my window manager is still
quite visible. It doesn't place itself like it did before.

I'm running XFree86 4.01 with fxtv 1.02, at 1280x1024x16bpp and 640x480x16bpp
(for fullscreen).

FreeBSD solari.pcl.dreamfire.net 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Fri Aug 25 19:01:43 PDT 2000     root@solari.pcl.dreamfire.net:/usr/obj/usr/current/src/sys/SOLARI  i386

Any ideas how to proceed with this? I would really like my TV to work properly
in XFree 4.01.

--
Cheers,
Sean