Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:57:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      "[gill]" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: networking reference

I haven't seen this one mentioned.  It is not FreeBSD but it is *exactly*
what you are asking for, and I really enjoyed reading it:

Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls
Wes Sonnenreich & Tom Yates
ISBN 0-471-35366-3

hth,
--gill

--
This is my ~/.signature file.
It is the digital equivalent of a bumpersticker.

Remember?  When you said:

->I'm looking for a good book on configuring firewalls and NAT.  I will
->like this book to walk me through step by step with explaination and
->real life examples on configuring each of these things.  There are
->lots of books out there but I haven't really seen any that would help.
->Any good book on networking that includes this will be great.
->
->Any suggestions?
->
->Thx
->
->http://freemail.cahostnet.net
->Web Hosting http://www.cahostnet.com
->
->
->To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
->with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
->