Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:00:11 GMT
From:      Tarick <tungan@ukr.net>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/140979: [acpi] [panic] Kernel panic (fatal trap 12: page fault when in kernel mode) on FreeBSD 8.0 with ACPI because of "ec" sub-device

The following reply was made to PR kern/140979; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tarick <tungan@ukr.net>
To: Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/140979: [acpi] [panic] Kernel panic (fatal trap 12: page
 fault when in kernel mode) on FreeBSD 8.0 with ACPI because of "ec"
 sub-device
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:57:53 +0200

 Done, common panic message, but last line:

 [thread pid 0 tid 100000 ]
 Stopped at 0xffffffff801c95a8 = AcpiExReleaseMutex+0x218: movzbi 0x40(%
 rax), %r14d
 db>

 If more data are needed from debugger, please tell me so, but I may end
 up sending you movies or jpg.