Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:14:26 +0300
From:      Panagiotis Skoulikaritis <pskoul@egreta.gr>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   need help configuring radius

Hello

I need help with configuring my radius server.
I would like to distinguish on how my users log in depending on their
contract with either 64 kbps isdn or 128 kbps isdn.  So far I' m using
the attribute NAS-Port-Type = ISDN, but this way every user that has
this attribute can use both channels of the isdn even though they
haven't subscribe for that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Panagiotis