Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:10:28 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Vladimir Terziev <vladimir.terziev@sun-fish.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UNIX / BSD parallel port programming documentation

On Saturday 10 January 2004 02:33, Vladimir Terziev wrote:
> 	I have to develop small server which has to manage custom microcontroller
> via parallel port interface.
>
> 	Does anyone know good manual/documentation about UNIX / BSD parallel port
> programming ?

Someone mentioned the ppi etc pages which is good, there is also this port
- /usr/ports/devel/avrprog - which programs an Atmel AVR micro via the
parallel port (works quite well in my experience) you should be able to
examine the source code for clues.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5