Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:36:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Barnacle Wes <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        softweyr@xmission.xmission.com (Softweyr LLC)
Subject:   Anyone know of 'Project Planning' software for UNIX/X11?

I'm looking for 'Project Planning' software, i.e. PERT & CPM charts, etc.
for UNIX and X windows.  I'd prefer free software that runs on FreeBSD,
of course, but a commercial tool available for HP-UX would be acceptable.

Any help appreciated.  AtDhVaAnNkCsE!

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder