Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 22:00:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        siliconspectre@hotmail.com (fgsfgs erdfa)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My PPP connection

	On the line in ppp.conf

 dial "a bunch of modem commands...

Make sure you put all the info on one line.  Do not use \ to continue onto the next line.  If
you're using vi, just keep typing and it will automatically go to the next line. Also get rid of
the set login line.  Put your username after allow users to give yourself access to ppp.  Change
your phone number so its in this form 1234567890, without the parentheses.

This should do it.  Let me know if it is still being stubborn.

Ian

As told by, fgsfgs erdfa

[Attachment, skipping...]

--