Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 23:26:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Who broke the ports

	I just updated to the latest STABLE and wne to compile motzila from the
	ports collection. It complained about a tk file and sugested that I
	re-install tk.

	Made sense so I grabed the port, but I seem to be stucjk in an endless
	loop here. I am getting messages like:

	===>  tk-8.0.2 : You have an old file (/usr/lib/libtcl75.so.1.1.safe)
	that could cause problems for some ports to compile. Please remove it
	and try again. You may have to reinstall tcl from the ports tree
	afterwards.

	Please note the .safe extension, this is after I renamed this file, it
	still finds it!

	Whats going on here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955