Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:27:00 -0600
From:      Henrik Hudson <lists@rhavenn.net>
To:        <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setup Questions on system with 3 hds.

You ALWAYS want to break up your mount points, this minimizes file corruption
and keeps the / partition safer. I would, personally, do the following if I
had your config, depending on your memory I would add the appropriate SWAP as
well

AD0:
/	750
SWAP	The rest

AD1:
SWAP	500MB
/var:	2GB
/tmp:	The rest    (symlin /var/tmp to this)

AD2:
SWAP:	500MB
/usr:	5GB
/home:	3GB
/data:	The rest. I would put your apache data and mysql data and all that
stuff in a sub directory on here.

Thats just me :)

Henrik