Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:28:21 +0300
From:      "Alexander V. Ribchansky" <triosoft@triosoft.com.ua>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   usb keyboard ( ukbd ) and multimedia keys don't work

Hello!

I have a Logitech Cordless Internet Pro kb+mouse. Everything works fine
with appropriate drivers ukbd and ums, but there is no reaction on
multimedia keys on keyboard. In xev I don't see any reaction. As far as
I understand the problem is in ukbd driver (keyboards with ps/2 and
atkbd works fine with mmedia keys) Is there any plan to add support of
multimedia keys to ukbd driver? I try to do it myself, but my knowledge
isn't enough to do this. How to add translation of USB HID codes from
page OC ( page 07 is already translated) ???

In Linux there is no problem with usb keyboard and multimedia keys, but
I don't like Linux.. I like FreeBSD :o)

HELP with advice or even patch!!! :o)

--
    With best regards,