Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   gstreamer1-libav, vimeo (h.264) and firefox 28

Hello,

It looks to me that after upgrading firefox to 28, gstreamer-ffmpeg is
superseded
by gstreamer1-libav, however the later doesn't support mp3 decoding nor
h.264
(at least it's not working with vimeo). I installed gstreamer1-libmad, so I
have mp3
decoding (bandcamp, soundcloud works), but what about the video part?

Installing gstreamer1-plugins-x264 does not give me anything (previously it
was the
same- only ffmpeg plugin gave me full media support).

best regards
- Jakub Lach