Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:31:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Larry Lile <lile@stdio.com>
Cc:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New url (Re: Webpage for Olympic T/R Driver (IBM Pci) )

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Larry Lile wrote:
> Well I guess this means I need to get off my butt and working again! I
> will try to get the new 3.x patches together soon (They include
> generic source routing)

Any ETA on the tok (IBM Shared Memory) driver?

Most of the token ring cards I've seen so far claim to be register
compatible with the IBM boards so its possible that people could use the
tok driver until native support is written for other cards.  (Unless I
misunderstand what the register compatibility is talking about.)

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |