Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:03:52 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosehn <gad@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rui Paulo <rpaulo@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Asus EEE PC

At 2:55 PM +0000 1/19/08, Rui Paulo wrote:
>On Jan 19, 2008, Garance A Drosehn wrote:
>>
>>One of the guys I know is running FreeBSD on the Eee, and has written
>>up the following information for anyone who is interested in doing
>>what he did:
>>
>>    http://nighthack.org/wiki/EeeBSD
>>
>>This includes tips on how to get the wireless working, and sound,
>>and some oddities with how X11 works.
>
>Well, I searched the wiki and I found no contact email, so I'm posting
>here hoping that you can contact him.

Over this past weekend, he updated his web page based on your comments,
and feedback from a few other people.  It looks like there's a fair
number of people who are interested in running FreeBSD (or one of the
other BSD's) on the ASUS Eee.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn     =               drosehn@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad@FreeBSD.org