Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:01:14 +0200
From:      Stefan Stapelberg <stefan@RENT-A-GURU.DE>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   http-analyze for FreeBSD

Hi!

I'm the author of http-analyze, a logfile analyzer for web servers
(see http://www.http-analyze.org/). I would like to ask you whether
you want to add the analyzer freeware to your standard distribution
or whether there is a way to get access to a compiling system running
the latest FreeBSD version?

Unfortunately, I can't keep up binary distributions of http-analyze
for FreeBSD with the frequency in which new releases are published.

I would appreciate it very much if http-analyze could be added to
the standard distribution so that your users always have the latest
version of both, the OS and the http-analyze application.

Please let me know whether this would be interesting for you.

TIA and best wishes,
Stefan

--
Stefan Stapelberg         RENT-A-GURU® INET-TV®/INET-RADIO® NETSTORE®
RAG3-RIPE                 Neuer Weg 16 · D-69118 Heidelberg · Germany