Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 22:31:25 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone been "postfixed"?

I've been lurking (and occasionally posting)
on -questions, -stable, and  -security for
some time now.  I doubt I'm much help
to the user community, but I try.  I like
FreeBSD's community environment and
appreciate the fact that I can make a
little $$$ with it as well.

As regards the FreeBSD community-at-large,
there were some "rugged" personalities on
-questions, methinks, who have seemed to
"drop" their habit of posting.

So a question has been rolling through the vast
empty spaces in my mind for some weeks now:

Whatever happened to the arguably-potentially--infamous
posters to the "FreeBSD as a desktop" megathreadfire
on -questions some months ago?

Methinks perhaps whoever runs Postfix on
mx2.freebsd.org could answer this ;-)  ????

Kevin Kinsey