Date:      Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:47:25 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "J. Hellenthal" <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, Pan Tsu <inyaoo@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: conf/156396: Make 220.backup-pkgdb cd(1) and backup only the package database.

On 04/15/2011 02:30, J. Hellenthal wrote:
> PS: The PR says this was committed... It was not AFAIK.

I committed the script itself, which is why I picked up the PR.

This is an excellent example of a bikeshed issue since it's something
simple enough that everyone feels qualified to offer an opinion on. And
yet, there is no actual problem here. As I said when I closed the PR,
using the full path is the safest, most conservative option, and there
is no reason to do otherwise. Let's move on.

Doug

			-- OK Go