Date:      Sat, 03 Jun 2000 15:16:38 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Two new non-US CD distributions of FreeBSD spotted

> But considering the fact, that they were one month behind Walnut Creek
> we'll most likely continue to pay their overpriced oversea shipping
> charges...

Well, it's also my hope that we'll be able to work with Lehmanns in
the future to close the gap since neither extreme is really what the
customers want.  You would, I think, most ideally want a timely
product without oversea shipping charges at all, right?  I'm going
to do my best to make that happen, and now that we actually have a VP
of European operations (based in the UK), I certainly hope that a lot
more progress will be made on this issue.

- Jordan