Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:11:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        David@SkytrackerCanada.com
Cc:        bsd <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: can someone email me their /usr/local/sbin/apxs  ?

It's from the apache webserver, it is installed via the port(s).

Since I don't know which apache port (there are several) you used,
you will need to re-install the port....

Larry Rosenman

Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org