Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 10:07:08 -0700
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.ORG (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
Cc:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make release failure

--==_Exmh_723285032P

If memory serves me right, John Hay wrote:
> Yes, this patch fix it for me. I had to convert the spaces back to tabs
> though. :-)

Hi John--

I was trying to test out another patch, which (in addition to fixing
the problem you found) also folds the functionality of NORELNOTES into
NODOC.  Unfortunately, my -CURRENT test box is having some difficulties
(probably VM-related) and it's going to take a little while before I
can do a "make release" again to do any testing.  :-(

I'll see what I can do about getting my first patch committed to at
least unbreak "make release".

Thanks for testing my patch, BTW!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_723285032P