Date:      Sat, 16 May 2020 08:37:45 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] Disallowing read() of a directory fd

On Sat, 2020-05-16 at 13:41 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Mark Linimon wrote:
> > >
> > > Flame bait declined.
> >
> > I am going to side with jhb here.  Your commonly-relied-upon tactic
>
> Flame bait declined.
>
> > I offer this *regardless* of whether I agree with what you said, or
> > not.
>
> Ignoring thread topic abuses list.

The only "abuse" is what pours out of you every time you post to these
lists.  You've never contributed anything in all the years I've been
reading these lists.  You just attack people for their volunteer work
in the most hyperbolic terms possible, accusing them of having bad
motives, and always because of simply having a different opinion than
yours about what should be done.  You never offer technical reasons for
any of your objections, you just complain that you disagree with some
action and berate the people who don't agree with you.

-- Ian