Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 01:23:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
Cc:        Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>, Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0 already?

I'm not spreading a rumor, Jordan did say that the 4.x won't be
"officially" stable until 4.1. It is in the mailing lists. I will concur
however that 4.0 is surprisingly stable for a  x.0 release.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|