Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:03:33 +0000
From:      Russell Vincent <rv@openusenet.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Omnibook XE3-gf graphics

Has any one got the HP Omnibook XE3-gf working with any form of
graphics (VESA, XFree86, etc) with FreeBSD-current?

It has an i830M graphics chip, which I presume needs agpart support
to work properly, although all I want it something basic. Even some
sort of VESA mode would be fine.

It works under Linux, so I was just wondering if someone had hacked
in the Linux version of the driver and has patches?

Thanks
 -Russell