Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:34:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kamesh Kompella <kkamesh@ic.sunysb.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Kompella Kamesh <kkamesh@ic.sunysb.edu>
Subject:   Sony CD31U driver?

Hello folks,
           I have a 486 machine with sony cd31U cdrom. I find
that the driver for this is not listed during the hardware
detection stage. I was wondering as to the work around for
this.

I checked the archives and could not spot any answer to the
above question.

I am not subscribed to this list. I request you to include the
above address (given in the Cc field) while replying.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Kamesh Kompella