Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:54:14 -0400
From:      "E . Bola" <virus13@outbreak.net>
To:        Bob Fawcett <bobf@gulfaero.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom pccard problem.

I have a similar laptop with the same cardbus controller and a 3C575.
Never could get it to work.
Linux reports the cardbus controller as TI 1225 rev 01 and assigns it IRQ11.
I/O 0x100 - 0x17f
It puts the 575 at IRQ11, I/O 0x100
. o O ( The 3C905 in the docking station works under FBSD, though. )

Not sure this helps anyone, but I had only seen Windows info offered on cardbus,
and no other OS.

--
E. Bola

<Sam> Whaddya say, Norm?
<Norm> Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer.
-Cheers