Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:20:36 +0200
From:      Alin-Adrian Anton <aanton@spintech.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DVB card suggestion

Hi List,

	I'd like to get rid of my SkyStar2 DVB card (zero support on FBSD) and
buy something which is well supported by FreeBSD 6.x.

	Please let me know if you have knowledge of tested&working DVB cards on
FreeBSD, the only important thing is audio/video; IP over MPEG is not
needed.

	If the device offers USB mobility, that's a plus.

	Thank's in advance for your time. (Maybe some bktr chipsets?)

Yours Sincerely,
--
Alin-Adrian Anton

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire