Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:54:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Quadrant <quadrant@apex.homedns.org>
To:        undisclosed-recipients: ;

Sorry, but this is probably a rudimentary question to
some of you. I've created a list (using mailman)
but when I do a
python mailmanctl -u start
as root I get a
Warning! You may encounter permission problems.
Site list is missing: mailman
and it exits.

I've tampered with this program for hours now,
trying every possible combination. How do I
get this friggin thing up and running??
I'm running FreeBSD 5.1 RELEASE. I'm ready to
toss my GODDAMN BOX OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!
To put an end to it, KMAIL won't work,again,
so I had to telnet into my port 25 to send this email... go figure