Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:21:11 -0600
From:      "Jason Cave" <macgawd@hotmail.com>
To:        wmoran@potentialtech.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhcp

When I do dhclient it just sets the ip to 0.0.0.0.  I know it sets it to
this as it couldnt find the dhcp server.  Is there a way to have it look at
a specific ip for the dhcp server?

It use to work with versions 4.5 and 4.6.  I am unable to locate either of
these older versions on the network.  Anyone know where to get this the
older versions?

All replies are appreciated.

Jason Cave
macgawd@hotmail.com