Date:      Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:48:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Jonathan BENSAMOUN" <jonathan.bensamoun@wanadoo.fr>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   switching context and execute

Here is my problem ...
I have got a process which syscall myown function.
This function forks the process in a child which has to execve.
My method :
- I hook in fork to insert the execve
- before calling the execve I have to switch context.
I use mi_switch and cpu_switch.
But ! My parent process has to control the error returned by the child SO=
 ! I have to write in the child instructions stack :
1/ A call to execve
2/ The come back in the parent process context

If anyone has an example for a such manipulation ...

Thanks
John