Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:57:34 +0200
From:      Frank Wall <fw@moov.de>
To:        Stanislav Sedov <stas@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ruby@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD PR followup <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/158827: devel/rubygem-rdoc: fix compatibility with ruby 1.8

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:17:36 -0700, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> It actually installs fine for me if I just kill the
> RUBY_VER=	1.9
> line.

Well, that's true. My mistake, I've only changed that line to "1.8"
and this really broke it. By simply removing the line it works like a
charm.

Would you mind removing RUBY_VER from the port's Makefile? Lately
pgollucci@
was adding the above line, but it seems to me like it's only causing
trouble:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/rubygem-rdoc/Makefile.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

So maybe you need to talk to pgollucci@ before changing anything.

Thanks