Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:17:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        Steffen Hein <hein@bnro.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isdn4bsd(corrected)

I installed a few days isdn4bsd on an 486-120 running FreeBSD-3.2 using a
Teles 16.3 card. I used the isdn4bsd which came with FreeBSD 3.2.

The ISDN section of my kernel config file looks like this:

# -----------------ISDN--------------
options		"TEL_S0_16_3"
device		isic0 at isa? port 0xd80 net irq 5 flags 3
pseudo-device	"i4bq921"
pseudo-device	"i4bq931"

pseudo-device	"i4b"
pseudo-device	"i4btrc"	4
pseudo-device	"i4bctl"

pseudo-device	"i4brbch"	4

# for answering machine
pseudo-device	"i4btel"	4
pseudo-device	"i4bipr"	4
pseudo-device	"i4bisppp"	4

pseudo-device	"sppp"		4
options		IPR_VJ

As you can see a single option for an ISDN card is not enough.

Good luck,

Janko - Netherlands