Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 17:12:19 -0800
From:      Henry David <melco@earthlink.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   I really need help

I basically got FreeBSD to help me to compile all of these
uncompilable programs, that I couldn' compile in Windows95/DOS.  Well
I just found out that I can't transfer my files from my MS-DOS drive
to my FreeBSD drive and this puts me a bit of a bind.  Also my cdrom,
nor my disk drives work(aren't recognized, but are compatible) with
FreeBSD.  And because of this it is very hard to do this I tried to
get the stuff on my modem, but I can't get netscape off the CD and I
can't even dialup my ISP with my modem, so if there is any way,
except with the handbook (which is very confusing), that you can help
me, please send me some e-mail at 'melco@melcowire.com'.

-- Thank You
Matt David