Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:37:57 +0100
From:      "Sevan / Venture37" <venture37@gmail.com>
To:        koobs@freebsd.org
Cc:        "freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org" <freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DTrace probes for python 2.7.7

On 4 June 2014 11:43, Kubilay Kocak <koobs@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Both of my official FreeBSD Python buildbots support dtrace, and I've
> been doing my best to support jcea@ over the past year or so:
>
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/buildslaves/koobs-freebsd9
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/buildslaves/koobs-freebsd10
>
> I'd like to see us be one of the first to support it (in ports), so let
> me know if there's anything I can do :)

Hi Koobs,
I'd check the output of your builds it doesn't appear to be building
with dtrace enabled
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-dtrace
You need to rerun autoconf after patching

The 2.7.6 patches merged with lang/python27 as expected, but the build
fails due to issues with the paths added in as part of the patch which
I'm currently looking into now.

Sevan