Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:05:39 +1100
From:      Harry Woodward-Clarke <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>
To:        damned 1 <damned1@mail.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PPP callback problem

G'day Dmitry,

> There is  problem with callback that my isp uses. I had set up ppp.conf as usually
> plus has added this
>
>  set callback cbcp
>  set cbcp my_number

I had this same problem recently. I sent mail to the maintainer of
User-PPP, and his reply was that at this stage, it doesn't work (it's on
his "to-do" list).

His work around (and I've not yet had time to try this), is to set up a
separate 'in-coming' call service. As for the actual "nuts and bolts" of
getting this to work, he didn't say ;')

> P.S. Sorry for my awful english

it's a whole lot better than my Russian which peaks out at about "Lada"
:')

hope this helps,

Haxxa