Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:39:28 -0500
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "John DeStefano" <deesto@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: reboot record information

When an FBSD system crooks, and It reboots it's self, very seldom
does any of issued problem messages have time to be posted
completely before the rug is pulled out from under the log write
process by the reboot occurring. All you can find out from the logs
is yes indeed it did reboot. You are SOL, just like the rest of us
when this happens to us.