Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 1995 13:36:31 +0800
From:      Khoo Swee Chuan <sckhoo@telekom.com.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   monitor not configured properly

hi,
   I hope you don't mind a newbies' question.

   I have a Fujitsu ICL ErgoPro ( Pentium ) with a Fujitsu ICl
ErgoPro 141v SVGA monitor.

   I wanted to install the FreeBSD to it using CDROM from Creative.
SO far I can make a bootable diskette using makeflp.bat and can be
booted.

   But the problem is half way thro booting, the monitor seems like having
sync problem with the program. The question is how can I change the monitor
setting or change the BSD's setting to suit each other.

   Thanx and have a nice day.

rgds,
sc khoo