Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:35:24 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ctld(8), multiple 'portal-group' on same socket (individual 'discovery-auth-group' restrictions)

--------------enig3E1F7EC4744638EF54E10C63

 Hello,

I'm trying to move from istgt(1) to ctld(8), but it seems my setup isn't
possible with ctld.
Besides missing support for virtual-DVDs ('UnitType DVD' in istgt) and
real ODD-devices ('UnitType pass' in istgt), I guess it's impossible to
define multiple "portal-group"s, listening on the same socket, but with
different "discovery-auth-group".
The idea is, to present initiators only targets at discovery, which they
are allowed to connect to.
Am I missing something which could provide such selective discovery with
ctld(8)?

Thanks,

-Harry