Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:37:33 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        "Dennis R. Abel" <Dennis@drabel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbie <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Directory Listing Denied

	Please don't ask questions on the -newbies list. This list is for
discussing "new user experiences, etc." You really should be searching
the apache documentation for such answers, as apache isn't a freebsd
product. Hint: look for documentation on error codes.

Good luck,

Doug

--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States