Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 21:04:19 +0200
From:      "[Icarus]" <icarus@for-president.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE

--------------09EEBA2215EE428F607B4C3E

I have recently installed the KDE manager that came with 2.2.6
The path I used was /opt/kde to install in.
I now wonder how to make it find the other files that are required to
start, the FAQ at kde.org said that I should put my path in a file named
"PATH" or "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" but my system doesn't seem to find any of
these.
What am I doing wrong?

/Martin v.S

--------------09EEBA2215EE428F607B4C3E

<HTML>
<B>I have recently installed the KDE manager that came with 2.2.6</B>
<BR><B>The path I used was /opt/kde to install in.</B>
<BR><B>I now wonder how to make it find the other files that are required
to start, the FAQ at kde.org said that I should put my path in a file named
"PATH" or "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" but my system doesn't seem to find any of these.</B>
<BR><B>What am I doing wrong?</B><B></B>

<P><B>/Martin v.S</B></HTML>