Date:      Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:52:40 -0800
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Judd Jackson <judd.e.jackson@gmail.com>, mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Amendment to previous posts

Hi Judd,=C2=A0

I don't have a working system right now so I can't be too much help, but I =
will tell you the current port of mono is much newer than the monodevelop p=
ort. I have some patches for the latest monodevelop from git if you wish to=
 build it yourself. Just let me know and I will clean them up and send to y=
ou. I was going to update the port Makefile but ran into issues in ports an=
d have had no support from the community so I backed off.=C2=A0

The exception you are getting is due to an unknown Timezone (according to y=
our previous post). =E2=80=8E Here is a ink to setting the time and timezon=
e in freebsd.=C2=A0

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-set-date-and-time-timezone-in-freebsd/

Hope that helps,

Russ

Sent=C2=A0from=C2=A0my=C2=A0BlackBerry=C2=A010=C2=A0smartphone=C2=A0on=C2=
=A0the=C2=A0Koodo=C2=A0network.
=C2=A0 Original Message =C2=A0