Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:42:36 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-scsi@freebsd.org" <FreeBSD-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [CFT] mfiutil controller properties set/get

--=-A8qn1fZm8nENcI+PO+mV

Spent a bit of time today rev engineering the controller properties
commands and was able to get/set the rebuild rate for my $dayjob to be
adjustable for "reasons"

This is just the beginning of what can be exported here, but I have
stopped at the RebuildRate as that's what I need ATM.

http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/mfiutil_controller_prps.txt

If there are no objections to this stuffs, I'll chuck it at RE this
weekend.

Sean

--=-A8qn1fZm8nENcI+PO+mV

--=-A8qn1fZm8nENcI+PO+mV--