Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:27:03 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Micha? Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux vs. Windows

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 11:57:43PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Micha? Pasternak, and lo! it spake thus:

> Could you provide any details about that? I mean, why should it be so odd
> to provide secure WWW server ni less than 30 min. with Linux?

Well, for starters, because you install Mandrake, then have to rebuild
Apache to get rid of the completely bizarro setup they splat on by
default   ;)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net